We’re happy to announce the latest bugfix release of KeePassX.
- Improved error reporting when reading / writing databases fails. [#450, #462]
- Display an error message when opening a custom icon fails.
- Detect custom icon format based on contents instead of the filename. [#512]
- Keep symlink intact when saving databases. [#442].
- Fix a crash when deleting parent group of recycle bin. [#520]
- Display a confirm dialog before moving an entry to the recycle bin. [#447]
- Repair UUIDs of inconsistent history items. [#130]
- Only include top-level windows in auto-type window list when using gnome-shell.
- Update translations.
You can fetch the new release from the downloads page.