I’m happy to announce the fifth alpha release of KeePassX 2.0 as an early Christmas present 😉
The most important changes are:
- Support copying entries and groups using drag’n’drop [#74]
- Open last used databases on startup [#36]
- Made the kdbx file parser more robust
- Only edit entries on doubleclick (not single) or with enter key
- Allow removing multiple entries
- Added option to minimize window when copying data to clipboard
- Save password generator settings
- Fixed auto-type producing wrong chars in some keyboard configurations [#116]
- Added some more actions to the toolbar
Special thanks to Albert Weichselbraun for reworking the X11 auto-type code, fixing the bug mentioned above and making it much more maintainable.
Please test the new version and report any issues at https://www.keepassx.org/dev/.
- Source code
- Mac OS X bundle
- Windows bundle
- Full list of files includes GPG signatures (signed by 0x83135D45)
You can also checkout the latest source code from our git repository at https://github.com/keepassx/keepassx.
Beware: this is an alpha release. While I believe the code base is already rather stable make sure to regularly backup your database.