This is another (mainly) bug fix release. Please report any remaing bugs!
Due to the lack of developers a Mac OS X build is not yet available and it might take some time until it’s released.
As always you should make a backup of your password safe before upgrading. Once you open your database with KeePassX 0.3.2, custom icons won’t be avilable anymore on older version.
- add default groups when creating a database
- improved the auto-type dialog (keyboard only usage, visual selection feedback)
- automatically try to unlock db when global auto-type key has been pressed
- fixed password encoding problem (Bug #1687864)
- fixed sorting of date columns (Bugs #1861726, #1922311)
- fixed problem when restoring window after auto-type (Bug #1978861)
- don’t use entries in ‘Backup’ group for global auto-type (Bug #1915664)
- hide contents of search field while database is locked (Bug #1923554)
- fixed: custom entry icons are not saved (Bug #1995561)
- added new icons introduced in KeePass 1.11
- improved format of date strings (Bug #1932394)
- added missing menu accelerators (Bug #1955304)
- fixed: line breaks are ignored in Entry Detail View (Bug #1942362)
- master key transformations (rounds) are now computed in two threads (from KeePass 1.11)
- added ability to measure the number of rounds that can be calculated in 1 second
- increase and randomize the default key transformation number
- print help if parsing the arguments fails
- disable precompiled header on FreeBSD by default to fix compilation error (Bug #1943446)