This is primarily a bug fix release. Please keep on reporting bugs!
- made key/password dialog more user friendly
- added option for automatic database locking on inactivity
- native file dialogs are used again under MacOS X and Windows
- program accepts Qt command line switches like “-style” again
- parameter “-cfg” now accepts relative paths (bug #1825446)
- fixed invalid entries in .desktop file (bug #1906875)
- fixed potential compilation problem in AES implementation (bug #1905810)
- fixed crash when re-arranging groups (bug #1754998)
- fixed size problems of some dialogs
- files are not longer truncated when saving fails (bug #1648616)
- improved seeding of the random number generator
The source code as well as MacOS X binaries are available in the download section now.
Updated Linux distribution packages as well as a portable Linux version will follow soon.