This is the beta release of the upcoming KeePassX 0.4.2.
It mostly contains bug fixes and, on popular demand, the reintroduction of the “Close to Tray” option.
If you want to add a new translation or update an existing one, please do that now os I can include it in the final release. For information on how the translation system works, please have a look at the translating page.
This version is experimental. Don’t use it in productive environments and backup all your databases before using it.
– Re-added “Close to Tray” option
– Make database file saving transactional to avoid data loss
– Fix build errors with MSVC compiler (Bug #2926945), Qt 4.6 (Bug #2900850) and binutils gold linker
– Switch focus to new entries (Bug #2899867, #2928843)
– Added Cmd-M shortcut on Mac OS to minimize window (Bug: #2827152)
– Copy to clipboard even if field is empty (Bug: #2889145)
– Fixed possible database corruption when adding a new group while the Backup group exists (Bug #2897997)
– Don’t give up asking for the password after one decryption error when using the Twofish algorithm
– Fixed: Maximized state not saved when minimizing to tray [Windows] (Bug #2926367)
– Better detection of the default directory to save the database
– Add Japanese and Ukrainian translations missing in the last release